Families Supported by Almis Welfare Organisation
The number of registered families that are being supported by the organisation is 205. These families comprise of Ophans, those whom their relatives are ill , those that also have children that are ill hence need more support.
The number of individuals per households are mostly between 3 to 20. The lease number of members per household are 3 where the highest number of individuals in a household is 20.
Acording to the by laws of the organisation it is mandatory to conduct a survey of re counting the number of households that require support from almis and how those that were being supported improved thus helping in the decision making going forward.
Number of Households are 205
- Orphans( 32 ) 33.7%
- House holds with sick children( 41 ) 43.2%
- House holds with sick Elders( 22 ) 23.2%
Sick children are 41
- Mental sickness( 20 ) 48.8%
- Othersickness( 21 ) 51.2%
Sick Elders are 22
- MentalSickness( 10 ) 45.5%
- OtherSickness( 12 ) 54.5%
Shelters the Households live in 204
- Own houses( 72 ) 35.3%
- Iron sheet houses( 65 ) 31.9%
- Traditional somali Houses( 45 ) 22.1%
- Rent Houses( 21 ) 10.3%
- Stay with Relatives( 1 ) 0.5%